Monday, September 30, 2013

Transfer to Eskiltuna

Hey everyone,

  This week has been a bit more interesting (and this time it actually has, I'm not just writing this in hopes that I'll think of something interesting to write). 
  First off, this week we were able to visit a less active family, the F's. They invited us over so we went and visited with them for a while. It was nice, they have a good family and I think that they really appreciated the visit; they seemed to have a good time. They gave us this Chilean dish that was sort of like a hot pocket (which is a really bad way to describe it, but it's the only frozen pocket pie thing I can think of) with hamburger, olives, and a few other things. It was pretty good.
  Then, on Thursday we had exchanges with our zone leaders. It was pretty good, we actually ended up going to Helsingborg and joining in on their district meeting (which was kind of fun, since there's actually other missionaries in their district. And it's in Helsingborg, which is really just a cool city). I then went with Elder O and we returned to Växjö and did some work here (though nothing terribly out of the ordinary, just swing by's, tracting, etc.). Then, in the evening we joined some of the YSA for institute, which was taught by Elder Boyer. Overall, things went fairly well.
  The next morning we met back up with Elders Ricker and Day again and returned to our areas. The splits went well, but it was kind of a lot of time on the train over the two days (it takes about 2 hours to get to Helsingborg). But it was kind of nice, sort of a fun change of pace.
  Then, on Saturday, we got a call from the President. It turns out that I'll be transferring to the town of Eskilstuna, which is a little ways west of Stockholm. My new companion will be Elder Miller, and, for those who are interested, Elder Sandquist will be replacing me here in Växjö (still with Elder Ricker). I think I've enjoyed my time in Växjö so far, but I'm looking forward to Eskilstuna. Should be an interesting change.
  Anyways, good hearing from you all. 
      Eli
 
 
                                                             Eskiltuna Sweden
 

No comments:

Post a Comment