Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Transfer News

Hey everyone!

  Everything is going pretty well here in Eskilstuna. This week has been pretty good, though not terribly out of the ordinary.
The weather here is starting to get a bit chillier around here; the temperatures are down around freezing, but it's not too bad. I think it'll probably be a bit colder in a month or two.
Our investigators are doing alright. L says she can't come to church very much because there's something in the air that bothers her lungs, but aside from that she seems really positive and really seems to like meeting with us (she actually called us earlier this week to set up an appointment). Our other investigators are doing okay, not too much is different with them.
  Probably of most note is the fact that there's going to another transfer (again). Elder Miller will be heading to Gävle and I'll be getting Elder Schindler as my new companion. I don't really know too much about him; apparently he came here about three months ago, so he's just finishing his training. Should be interesting. It was good being able to work with Elder Miller, though, I feel like we got along well and did some good work here. It's been good, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things go with Elder Schindler.
  Aside from that... umm... On Friday I got to try to make a video for Mom's birthday, so I was going around with a camera for most of the day. I hope that the investigators and branch members that I was filming didn't mind me filming them too much. I don't think they did, though. It was kind of fun trying to put something together. 
  I guess it's a bit of a short email this week. Next week should be more interesting because I'll have a new companion and we have a conference planned and a few meetings with some branch members and so on. 
Hope you have a great week,
    Eli
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment